For you...Kushite Vegetable Cuisine @ Neita's Nest
So, you have been hearing about Neita's Nest, and wanting to visit.
- Perhaps you have heard it said that we are a charming, homestyle bed and breakfast in the suburbs of Kingston
- Perhaps our guests have mentioned our mouth-watering meals, and you wished you could partake
- Perhaps you can only imagine the ambience of being perched just below the crest of Bridgemount, of being
- Shaded from the setting sun...
- Nestled in the lush Stony Hill mountains at 1000 feet above sea level...
- Cooled by the northern breezes, and with
- Views of city lights flikering in the distance
Come for the ambience................Stay for the Meal!
Meatless Mondays featuring Kushite Vegetable Cuisine
Here's is what The Kushite Team has conjured up for you.
Menu - April 13, 2015
Starter: Moroccan-spiced Roasted Bell Pepper Soup
Entree: Ackee Ravioli in Beetroot Sauce
A charming new way to enjoy a
local favorite. Homemade Pasta
filled with Savory Ackee and
covered in a tasty Beetroot Sauce.
Served with a Crisp Green Salad.
Dessert: Cozy up to a cup of ole time Chocolate Tea,
made from freshly juiced coconut milk and
local chocolate pods served with
a slice of Sweet Potato Pudding.
Herb-infused water and Lemongrass Lemonade complement the meal.
Come...Enjoy Kushite Vegetable Cuisine every Monday at Neita's Nest.